Who/What is Vase.ai
Vase.ai is an on-demand market research platform that enables anyone to collect consumer insights in as fast as 24 hours. We help clients ask the right questions, target the right people, analyze the data, and get the answers they need to make great decisions. Our database is powered by 3.6m qualified consumers across South East Asia.
Our Core ValuesWe are all in this together
You throw the trash, I wash the toilet
Disagree and commit
Smart irreverence prevents problems
Empower each other through sharing
Do what you promised to do, while being transparent (like a glass vase)
Pursue exponential growth & learning
Work with what you have
Be fast, increase speed in doing and learning
The RoleWe're looking for a Researcher to be responsible for:
- Ensuring clients are successful in achieving their research objectives by guiding them through research design and data analysis that will provide them accurate and actionable data.
- Providing in-person, written and in-app guidance to clients, enabling them to conduct their research independently.
- Developing systems and processes to maintain and track client satisfaction, providing them with helpful guidance in a timely manner.
- Building & maintaining relationships with past and current clients, to enable us to better identify and be able to assist with their future research needs.
- Loves numbers and consumer insights.
- Displays an interest in helping organizations leverage the power of research to understand consumers and make the right business decision.
- Is ambitious in growing their knowledge and career.
- Shows a willingness to go above and beyond to make an impact for the company and our customers.
What are we looking forApart from being an Amazing, Extraordinary, Fantastic human being, we are seeking for someone with:
- Min experience in Market Research (2 years - preferably quantitative) or Min experience in Research (4 years - preferably quantitative).
- Research Design: inclusive of survey crafting, identifying suitable target audiences as respondents based on specific research objectives.
- Data Analysis: primarily turning quantitative data into actionable insights and recommended next steps.
- Technical Writing: written guidance in the form of research and product knowledge-related articles and step-by-step guides, survey templates, etc.
- Project Management: Able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Relationship management: growing and maintaining relationships with the clients irrespective of background and personality type.
- Communication & interpersonal skills: communicating, presenting and speaking to various clients/stakeholders.
- Problem solving: keeping a cool head when things don't go according to plan or timelines are tight, organizing feedback from other departments and stakeholders to the client and coming up with creative and workable solutions or workarounds.
- Fluency in English.
- Teaching experience of any kind, or experience with guiding others through a class, process, or some sort of learning.
- Experience working in a research agency.
- Startup experience.
- Basic knowledge working with CRM (preferably Hubspot).
- Experience with research or data analytics software.
- Academic qualifications that cover quantitative research, with qualitative research being an added bonus.
- Fluency in Malay.
Even though Artificial Intelligence is something that we really love, when it comes to your application we are a bit old school. With that being said, we manually go over every CV and try to provide tailor made feedback (no ChatGPT). For the Senior Researcher position it will look like this:
- CV & Video Triage
- Technical Assessment
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Founders Interview
This will be your roadmap for the first 3 months:
- Carry out a research project with us as part of your Onboarding, where you act as the client.
- Have a session with all department heads to learn what their department's role is in the company.
- Observe the CS team conducting client research projects; inclusive of all client meetings, survey reviews and feedback gathering.
- Be inserted into the rotation between CS team members to conduct Onboarding sessions (introducing the clients to our proprietary platform and how to use it).
- Conduct survey reviews for short surveys (less than 20 questions).
- Assist the Panel team with cleaning data collected from client surveys.
- Be inserted into the rotation between CS team members to conduct Research Success Consultations (guiding clients through crafting their questionnaire) and Insights Q&A sessions (guiding clients through analysing the data they've collected).
- Conduct survey reviews for all survey lengths.
- Be inserted into the rotation between CS team members to host CS meetings on Wednesdays.
- Prepare knowledge base articles wherever required.
- Reach out to past clients to find out how they used their data and if they have current research needs.
- Collect client feedback after project completion.
- Prepare survey templates on our proprietary platform wherever required.
- Craft internal surveys wherever required.
- Monthly salary between RM5,000.00 and RM6,000.00
- Coworking allowance
- Medical insurance
- Unlimited vacation days
- Startup culture
- Remote company where flexibility is King/Queen
- Company retreats aka Party Hard Sessions