Discover data and insights on Malaysian Muslim behaviour during the month of Ramadan. Understand their purchasing behaviors and challenges faced during the fasting month. Get personal insights from 1,077 Malaysian Muslim respondents about Ramadan collected through an online survey.
Among questions that are covered are:
- Reasons Muslims fast during Ramadan
- Top spends during Ramadan
- How women who are pregnant or on their menses feel during Ramadan
- Preferred shopping platforms and amount spent on baju raya shopping
- Charity activities during Ramadan month
- Opinions on Ramadan bazaars
- Hari Raya ads criteria that connect most effectively with Muslim consumers
- The appropriate amount of duit raya for family members
This data is publicly available for use. If you are using this data, you would need to attribute the data to Vase.ai by stating "Survey conducted by Vase.ai. Find the data at https://vase.ai/resources/consumer-behavior-on-the-month-of-ramadan".
If you would like to participate in surveys and get rewarded, please click here.
If you would like to find out more about our market research services, drop us your contact here.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/